Monday, February 25, 2013

BOB I

Mackenzie Greeley: http://mgreeleyrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • An amazingly up to date blog, this is the blog that you go to, if you missed a day of school, or you need to look at college level literary analysis.
John Han: http://jhanrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • This blog has plenty of work put into it. I like how often you incorporate the "notes", and "screenshot" features of your mobile device into our open source learning community.
Iliana Gutierrez: http://igutierrezrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • Looks like your catching up, on your blog. Good work, I really like this sonnet, http://igutierrezrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/2012/11/sonnet.html, other then that you have an awesome comprehensive blog. Cool background, a human body with a giraffe head, waiting on a park bench, hmmm. I wonder what it symbolizes...?
Amanda Arnold: http://alarhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • Your blog is very up to date, very informative, and vivid. The background reminds me of a dog, is it a dog?  I like your charcoal drawings, your probably a great artist too.
Christa Weston: http://cwestrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • I like the organizational model on this blog, and its all there. Good work.
Will Boerger: http://wboergerrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com
  • Your literary term remix's are the best, always helps having a picture to go along with the definition.
Alex Ramirez: http://ramirezlitcomp.blogspot.com/
August Blundell: http://ablundellrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • This is a very simple blog, I like that the color does not interfere with the material of the blog. It is up to date, and the background reminds me of a penguin colony.
Elizabeth Pereyra: http://epereyrarhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • Looks up to date, simple, and I like the red background. Good Work
Lizbeth Estradahttp://lerhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/ 
  • This is a very solid blog, everything is there, it is up to date. I like the pictures on your lit remixes. I like your background picture of the beach.
  • This is a very simple blog, I like that the color does not interfere with the material of the blog. It is up to date, and the background reminds me of a penguin colony.
Vince Cruz: http://vcruzrhsenglitcom.blogspot.com
  • I like the  design of this blog, the background could be a bit brighter color.
  • I like the simplicity of this blog. Nice, simple, clean, and solid. Good work.
Michelle Crosby: http://mcrosbyrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • I like the nice blue colored background, looks like its all there. Good job.
Taelor Griego: http://tgriegorhsenglitcomp12.blogspot.com/
  • I like the sports background on this blog. I guess its a picture of a football game? Your, "I am Here", sounds simple and honest.
Pablo Nicasio: http://pablonicaciorhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • I like your new organizational model, and your new background.
Eddie Pineda: http://epinedarhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com
  • Your blog is good, its a good reference and it looks like it is improving.
Rheanna Crawley: http://rcrawleyrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • I enjoy the simplicity of this blog, and how complete it is. Its a great resource.
Elizabeth Hotchkiss: http://e2hotchkissrhsenglitcomp.blogspot.com/
  • I like the background on this blog, looking at the world through global eyes, really symbolizes what open source learning is all about.
Bernardo Gonzalez: http://bgonzalezrhsenglitcomp1.blogspot.com/
  • I like your UCLA background, and the coursework seems to be all there. Good job.
  • Very good blog setup, the background is original, and this blog is up to date with the course material.
  • I like the ninja background. Its awesome. Needs some updating. Do not give up.
  • Missing some posts but I bet when they are there, they will be awesome. Don't give up.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the positive and helpful comments you made on each of the blogs. Nice job on putting the links to each blog so that anyone reading this can quickly check out the specific blog you are talking about. It is wonderful to hear that I inspired you(: That means a lot!

    ReplyDelete