Monday, February 25, 2013

I AM HERE (physically)

I think that I have made singnificant progress in this course during the first grading period. I am rapidly accomplishing my SMART Goal of integrating myself into Dr. Preston's AP English Literature and Composition class. Here are ways in which I  have been fuffilling my SMART goal.
  • I have started my blog.
  • I have posted a few things to my blog.
  • I have joined a group, in class.
  • I have contributed to class discussions on several occasions.
  • I have stayed focused.
  • I have tried as hard as I can to learn as much as I can about "Open Source Learning."
Altough I have some ways to go before accomplishing my SMART goal, I am confident that it will get gone. I hope to improve by staying alert and determined to fufill my true potential as an open source learner.

I have began to think about my senior project and I am beggining to look for ways to communication with people who will help me complete my Senior Project, of making my own magazine, newspaper or newsletter.I will continue to see how I can get my Senior Project started by looking to join a collaborative working group.I will put this course to work, by using the ideas learned through the classroom, collaborative working groups and my open source learning community to complete my Senior Project and my SMART goal.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much fantastic things a can say about your SMART goals that I don’t know where to start! It looks like you know what you want to accomplish and you are determined to fulfill that spark in you, which is amazing. Seeing your SMART goals has made me reflect on how far I have come and I can truly see that you are excited because all of the fresh opportunities that Dr. Preston is giving you/us to explore. Looking at your goals has made me think back to last semester where I was so energetic and ready to take on anything. Now that I look at how I am now I have realized that, that sparkle in me has faded and that it was there once so it must still be in me. You said in your BOB(I) post that I inspired this post and I am so glad that I did because in this post of yours YOU have inspired ME. I can look at what I have done so far and what I still have to do. So I thank you for helping me, even though you didn’t even know that you were going to be helping me with this post. I can finally see too that this open learning that Dr. Preston has been introducing to us is worth the time and effort. By me saying what I thought and felt, it got you to say your goals, which when got me to rethink everything that I have done, am doing, and will do. Sorry that this is such a long comment. I didn’t expect this to go on. So I shall stop before I end up writing a novel. Awesome goals and kept up the great willingness to learn. If you need help you could always text me, e-mail me, message me, write me, call me, send me a note in a bottle, etc…haha there is a lot of ways to contact people these days so there is no excuse to not get in contact with me if that’s what you need. Okay now I am done. P.S. I love the title of this post!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost rewrote the bible there!, no problem glad to help. It's awesome that you felt inspired by my title, your blog is actually one of the first blog I go to when I need to catch up on anything.I like the literary remixes on your blog, and you have reinspired me to post an awesome Brave New World, litererature anaylsis that is worthy of being read by our entire open source learning community. Don't be discouraged you are doing a great job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete